Saturday 5 October 2013

MY LIFE❤

How do i adapt with the new environment when i first came to KPTMKB..

I am Faeza, i have experience in new environment at the college. one day i have been register at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kota Bharu(KPTM KB), i take course Diploma In Tourism.
         I'm so happy because i can continue my study at KPTM KB also i can fulfill my mom and dad dream to see their first daughter to continue study at the higher level, but i'm glad that i can go to college even i cannot go to university to continues my study.
         In the first day at college, i have to adapt my self with the new environment at college to make myself not nervous. i take my strength to make friends with another students.i'm so glad because i have friends at college , my first beloved friends also closed is Fatin and Wani.they are the most i love and friendly friends to me.
         Also that i make my self not shame to everyone and make friends at college.i can make many friends at college if i not shame to talk with a new friends and students because went we shame to talk with another person  because it is make our self limited to talk with them and also they not realize we if we not talk to them first if we want to know them.
          Even i can make my self happy if i nervous because when we quite or not friendly with anyone we can't get friends because i know mostly students not very friendly if we can't talk or speak with them first.
          In other words, if we go somewhere and new environment, we must adapt our self because it can help us to make our life easy after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment